|As you know I'm pretty much almost always open for requests. I do however have limits and thus I do have some rules.|
1. No porn. Nothing against porn, my mind is so far down the gutter, it's growing roots! But well... have you seen how I draw
2. I'm usually open to most any pair request however I will not do requests for incest and/or bestiality. If that's what you like, that's fine and dandy. Me personally: those are two major squicks of mine that I can't really get over. I'm sorry.
3. I will not do character bashing. Do not give me a request that's essentially "I want to see Character K beaten to a bloody pulp" or something like that.
4. No Twilight requests. If there is a series I despise more than anything in the world it's Twilight. Again if you like it that's fine but I don't and I don't want to draw stuff for it. Ever.
5. If you make a request, do send me references regardless of whether or not if I'm familiar with your fandom and/or OC. You want to recognize the characters right?
Other than that, whether you want a single character or a group or something romantic. Whether you want het, slash, femslash, or gen. Even if you want something with a character/pairing that I don't like. Whether you want fanart or OCs. I should be okay. If you've got any questions, do note me or comment.
Also one more thing: DO NOT ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE. I know that should go without saying but nonetheless. So don't rudely demand your request, don't constantly pester me with "so is it done yet? How about now? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?", and if you're not quite happy with how it turns out don't insult me. Doing anything I just mentioned will make me very reluctant to take another request for you. >:-|
Not So BadTitle: Unlikey Pair-Not So Bad
Game: Dragon Age
Characters: Carver and Sigrun(mentions of m!Warden and f!Hawke), no pairings
Disclaimer: Dragon Age universe belongs to BioWare, as do all characters found within
Of all the people he'd met in the Wardens, no one could beat the dwarf for sheer uniqueness. Every conversation left him wondering where she found the energy to be so sodding cheerful all the time. There honestly seemed to be no force in Thedas that could make Sigrun gloomy.
Carver found it annoying. Usually. She reminded
Game: Dragon Age Origins
Characters/Pairings: Alistair & f!Tabris
Disclaimer: Dragon Age universe(including Alistair) belongs to BioWare.
"So let me get this straight..." I look up at Alistair as we swing our legs over the edge of the platform by the windmill, talking about nothing and everything. "You have a holiday that exists for the sole purpose dressing up and/or scaring the living daylights out of each other?"
He chuckles. "That about sums it up, yes."
I toss a pebble over the edge, not bothering to watch it fall. "And
Alone I'm alone.
I spin in a circle, trying to find someone, anyone. "Alistair?!"
No answer, just my own voice echoing back to me from somewhere in the black. I try calling for the others, but the only reply I get is the echoes.
And then I hear the scrabbling. Chittering voices, the sound of dozens, if not hundreds of feet scrambling toward something or someone, surrounding me in the darkness. I've never felt so helpless in my life. I take a hesitant step forward when I see a faint green glow start ahead. As I get closer, the glow starts to reveal the twisted and broken rock than comprises the ground. I skirt crevices, squniting in the dim l
My Puella WitchesPuella Witches Set 1
The flame witch with a joyful nature. Surprisingly, her barrier is a world of rainbows, candy, and happiness. She believes that she is making people happy instead of killing them. Her minions are Alecs, balloon-like beings whose duty is to guide the witch to her victims.
-Based off the Pyro from Team Fortress 2
The tattoo witch with a beguiling nature. Her body is covered with various images, and she will gladly show them off. Her minions are Juliuses, whose duty is to sing her praise.
-Based on the song "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"
The mirror witch with a vain nature. She activ